To improve services and support the learning process of the Diponegoro University academic community, the Diponegoro University Library & Printing Unit has subscribed to several e-journal and e-book databases that can be accessed by all Diponegoro University academics.
The collection of e-journals and e-books can be accessed through the Diponegoro University campus network or can also be accessed through SSO accounts owned by all academics, be they lecturers, students, or by education staff.
The collections of e-journals and e-books that can be accessed are as follows:
1. JSTOR : https://www.jstor.org/
2. SCIENCEDIRECT : https://www.sciencedirect.com/
3. SCOPUS : https://www.scopus.com/
4. EBSCO : https://search.ebscohost.com/
5. EMERALDINSIGHT : https://www.emerald.com/insight/
6. PROQUEST : https://www.proquest.com/index
7. NATURE : https://nature.proxy.undip.ac.id/
8. SPRINGERLINK : https://link.springer.com/
To find out more about this collection, please contact the library’s online helpdesk at 081326707472 (Endhar)